4′ Heavy-Duty Channel & Trench Drain with Grate (Black)
The Channel and Trench Drain system is engineered to deliver the most flexibility in a heavy duty design. The Polylok Heavy Duty Trench Drain is H-20 wheel load rated when cast in reinforced concrete (as per Polylok Trench Drain H-20 Instruction Diagram). It offers a modular design with interlocking components to enable quick and easy connections. Each segment is 4 feet in length and comes with a reversible ADA compliant grate that can either be flat or allow for a 3/16″ convex surface.
The Channel and Trench Drain design isn’t just a great design, it’s engineered with a smooth installation in mind. Each 4 foot segment can be joined together or cut down to 12″ increments. Each Channel and Trench Drain segment has eight (8) anchor positions to allow rebar to be installed to prevent floating. There are two sections on each segment to allow 2x4s to be installed to aid in leveling and anchoring prior to pouring concrete. There are four drainage ports on each segment to enable 3″ and 4″ SCH40 or 4″ SDR35 connections. Each segment is shipped with screws to fasten the grates to the channel and to secure the interlocking pieces. No need to visit the hardware store.
- Grates are ADA compliant
- Grates are reversible from a flat side to a 3/16″ convex side
- Trench drain & grate come in 48″ (4 feet) sections that can be cut down to 12″, 24″ & 36″
- Lock tab feature for proper alignment and stability
- Two #8 screws are used to interlock ends together
- All outlet ports accept 3″ SCHD 40 pipe, 4″ SDR 35 pipe & 4″ SCHD 40 pipe
- Outside holes accept #4 rebar for fast positioning
- Grate is fastened to trench drain base with provided #8 x 1-1/4″ screws
- Cut lines are indicated at every foot (12″, 24″ & 36″)
- Cut ends attach with lock tab feature and two screws
- H-20 wheel load rating when cast in reinforced concrete