Mechanically-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch
The 20 amp rated SJE AmpMaster® pump switch is designed to directly control grinder and high head sewage pumps up to 1 1/2 HP at 125 VAC and 3 HP at 250 VAC in grinder and lift station applications, as well as septic tank effluent pump (STEP) systems.
The SJE AmpMaster® pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence, allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications. It is available for pump down applications only.
- Maximum pump running current of 20 amps
- Heavy-duty contacts mounted on high-conductivity copper substrates
- Controls pumps up to 1 1/2 HP at 125 VAC and 3 HP at 250 VAC
- Second set of non-conductive contacts enhance switch activation
- For direct wiring in 125 VAC or 250 VAC applications (piggy-back plug model not available)
- Adjustable pumping range of 9 – 24 inches (23 -61 cm)
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging
- SJE AmpMaster® Pump Switch Diagrams