Tank Alert® alarms provide audio/visual warning of potential threatening liquid level conditions.
The Tank Alert® XT indoor/outdoor alarm system provides audio/visual warning of potential threatening liquid level conditions in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural and other non-potable water applications.
If an alarm condition occurs, the horn sounds and red alarm beacon activates. The horn can be turned off, but the alarm beacon remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared the alarm will automatically reset.
- Enclosure meets Type 3R water-tight standard
- Automatic alarm reset
- Horn silence switch and alarm test switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 85 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Alarm system (when installed on a separate circuit) operates even if pump circuit fails
- Alternate float switch models for high or low level warning
- Auxiliary dry normally open contacts for easy attachment of remote devices
- Pre-mounted terminal block so enclosure can be used as a junction box for splicing pump, pump switch, and pump power. Meets NEC standard for junction boxes.
- 6 foot (1.8 meter) power cord and liquid-tight connectors
- 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 6.5 x 4.5 x 3.0 inches (16.51 x 11.43 x 7.62 cm), indoor/outdoor weatherproof thermoplastic which meets Type 3R water-tight standard
- 85 decibles at 10 feet (3 meters) meets Type 3R water-tight standard as installed by factory
- UL Listed, Type 4X beacon assembly
- Certified to IP66 and IP68 standards
AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACTS (Optional):
- 120 VAC. 5 amps max., 50/60 Hz
PRE-MOUNTED TERMINAL BLOCK (Optional):
- 20 amps, 120/230 VAC
POWER CORD (Optional):
- 6 foot (1.8 meter) cord with 120 VAC plug
- SJE SignalMaster® control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 15 feet (4.57 meters), flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Float: 2.74 inches diameter x 4.83 inches long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)