The world’s most advanced continuous self-cleaning, pressure-compensating dripline for wastewater.
Bioline® dripline delivers effluent into the soil with great precision, ensuring that the effluent does not flood an area or become exposed to people or animals. By distributing the effluent into the biologically active soil horizon, we not only allow the soil to break down the effluent, but we also allow plants, trees, bushes and grass to use it, along with its nitrogen and phosphorus content – two of the three ingredients in fertilizer.
Why Bioline® Dripline
Bioline is a state-of-the-art drip dispersal tubing that is manufactured specifically for wastewater applications. The features and proven performance of Bioline make any reliance on non-pressure compensating driplines unnecessary. Why use only PC Dripline?
- Easy to design with
- Provides a continuous self-flushing feature
- Provides very consistent flow over time
- Built-In Physical Root Barrier – Drippers are protected from root intrusion without the need for chemical protection. Water exits dripper in one location while exiting the tubing in another.
- Three Dripper Flow Rates – Provides the broadest range of flow rates available. Allows the designer to match the dripline to any soil or slope condition.
- Bioline Tubing is Completely Wrapped in Purple – The complete tubing is purple, easily identifying it as a non-potable, regardless of how the tubing is installed.
- No Special Storage Requirements – Does not degrade if stored outdoors.
- Can be used with domestic septic tank effluent or advanced treatment with proper design, filtration, and operation
- Reuse applications including municipally treated effluent designated for irrigation and other disinfected and non-disinfected water sources
- Can be used subsurface – Bioline can be installed on-surface, undercover or subsurface.
- Allows for development and building in locations previously unsuitable
- Ideal for difficult site conditions such as clay, shallow soils, steep slopes, or high water tables
- Ideal for small lots
- Ideal for sites near bodies of water and other environmentally challenging areas
- Can be an important part of any ‘green’ construction project
- Dripper flow rates: 0.4, 0.6 or 0.9 GPH
- Dripper spacings: 12”, 18” or 24” dripper spacings and blank tubing
- Pressure compensation range: 7 to 58 psi
- Maximum recommended system pressure: 58 psi
- Tubing diameter: 0.66” OD, 0.56” ID
- Tubing color: Purple color indicates non-potable
- Coil lengths: 500’ or 1,000’ (Blank tubing in 250’)
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh
- Bending radius: 7”
- UV resistant
- Tubing material: Linear low-density polyethylene
Bioline® drippers are pressure compensating—delivering the water uniformly into the soil for further treatment or for reuse by the landscape. These unique drippers allow the tubing to be installed on flat topography or steep slopes. Bioline drippers are protected against microbial slime. Each dripper is impregnated with an antimicrobial agent to resist biological build-up. Netafim drippers are continuously self-cleaning during operation, not just at the beginning and end of a cycle. The result is dependable, clog-free operation, year after year.