As the treated wastewater flows through the tablet feeder, it makes contact with the chlorine tablets, which gradually dissolve and slowly release even, controlled amounts of active chlorine into the wastewater. If the flow rate increases, the liquid level in the tablet feeder rises and more tablets are immersed. If the flow rate decreases, the liquid level drops and exposes fewer tablets to the effluent.
The rate of chlorination and the chlorine residual can be adjusted. After adjustment, they remain constant and in proportion to the flow. If needed, adjustments can be made by varying the number of feed tubes that are filled.
The Model 100 is capable of disinfecting flows up to 1,500 gallons per day (gpd). Has a 4” diameter inlet and outlet; lockable cover; risers are available.
• Mounting – Model 100 is designed for direct burial.
• Materials – Each is constructed with chemical and ultraviolet resistant high density polyethylene
• Feed Tubes – Two removable PVC tubes (34 tablets each) • Risers (Optional) – For expanding tablet feeder to grade on
• Lockable Cover – Prevents unauthorized access
• Limited Warranty – Every tablet feeder carries a 10-
year, limited warranty against defective materials and workmanship